Most of my life I’ve battled with the size of my body, the pant size I’m wearing or the numbers on the bathroom scale. I’m not alone with this. I think every woman on this planet has something about her body she’s not happy with. Thankfully when I took on a very healthy diet and […]
When we choose our foods for the day do we ever consider our brain health as part of the big picture. Probably not. We think about our cravings and our immediate gratification.. right? Some of us may think about our waistline and our overall health but rarely do we choose a food because it is […]
So many people today are on blood pressure meds. It is important that some people take these meds to keep things in check. But there are so many people taking these meds so they have an “easy” out for eating unhealthy foods. There are foods that help keep blood pressure in check. I’ve written about […]
I’m always looking for a good life lesson….a story about someone who has overcome adversity, or a lesson shared between a parent and a child to teach the child how to live strong and compassionate and well. There are so many life lessons out there to grab onto. If you are looking for them you […]
Wow….it’s so hard to believe that my sweetie and I chose to stop drinking alcohol June 25th, 2009….and it’s been 10 years since then. We are so glad we made this choice. First of all because it is so much better for my Multiple Sclerosis but more so it was a good decision for both […]
Oh my goodness….sugar is so tasty and everything containing sugar is so tasty….no doubt about it. I was in a situation the other day where we were invited to an “ice-cream” function where you could have any and all flavors of ice-cream, toppings etc….. and as much as you wanted. I NEVER eat “conventional” treats […]
It’s been a few years now since my honey and I decided to pick up and move across the country from Ontario, Canada to British Columbia, Canada. We have just moved into our new home on Vancouver Island. We started looking out west about 10 years ago, shortly after my honey retired. We purchased a […]
I have been consuming organic liquid turmeric daily for 20 years now. I swear that the reason I don’t have any Multiple Sclerosis related aches and pains is my daily dose of turmeric. Many of my fellow MS acquaintances, frequently reflect on their unfortunate MS related aches and pains. Why don’t I have pain? I […]
There is a new buzz word when talking about the human body and this is called the ENDOCANNIBINOID SYSTEM. We have never talked about or studied this system in school but it is now in the forefront of research and news stories ever since medical cannabis has hit the mainstream. We have always known about […]
I know…you are saying “toothpaste is bad for us too????” Unfortunately the answer to this is “yes”, potentially bad for us. Conventional toothpaste is full of “stuff” not fit for human consumption. Have you noticed on your toothpaste tube or packaging it comes in that it is not to be ingested? If it is ingested […]
Get Updates by Email
- ►Beauty (21)
- ►Favourites (14)
- ►Fitness (5)
- ►Gratitude (26)
- ►Great Reading (9)
- ►Herb of the Month (16)
- ►Mindfulness (105)
- ►Multiple Sclerosis (33)
- ►Nature (12)
- ►Nutrition (193)
- ►Recipes (83)
- ►Uncategorized (4)
- ▼Wellness (102)
- "Death by Medicine" from Mercola.com
- 10 Years Without Alcohol
- 7 Years - No alcohol
- A Good Cry
- A good life lesson
- A Great Find I Need to Share!
- A Refreshing Move
- A Whistle Blower
- ADVICE FOR THE RETIRED OR SOON TO BE RETIRING....
- Alcohol Free Life!
- Aloe Vera
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Are you poisoning yourself each morning?
- B12 - Methylcobalamin
- Beware Of The Food You Purchase!
- Bottled Water....Tap water?????
- Brain Food
- Broccoli Sprouts...the biggest bang for your buck!
- Campaign for Safe Cosmetics Findings
- Cancer Causing Foods to Avoid
- Cancer Prevention Lifestyle Changes
- CBD OIL
- Cookware Contaminants
- Coping with Chronic Disease
- Country Living
- Daily Diet Tips
- Dark Chocolate Treats!
- Deodorants and Antiperspirants
- Digestive Imbalance
- Do Vegans get enough protein?
- Does your health come first?
- Drink Lemon Water
- Dry Skin Brushing
- Facing a Post-Antibiotic Age!
- Fantastic Fiber!
- Fighting Inflammation with Food
- Flu Shot vs. Vitamin D
- For the Ladies....Feminine Hygiene Products
- Friends...the ebb and flow.
- Frightening Legislation with Health Canada
- Getting a better nights sleep.
- GLUTEN....Does it agree with you?
- GREEN TEA
- Grocery Shopping Tips For Your Health!
- Hair Care
- Have a NAP!
- Healthy Sleep Habits
- High blood pressure busters!
- High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Himalayan Pink Salt
- Himalayan Salt Lamp
- Household Products and Cancer!
- I’m learning about Medical Marijuana for Multiple Sclerosis
- I’m on my way to PANAMA CITY RIGHT NOW!
- KNOWING YOU ARE LOVED
- Lavender - Pretty and purposeful
- Life Changing
- Love yourself...respect yourself!
- Mammograms - Are they safe?
- MCT OIL
- Medical Marijuana
- Merry Christmas 2017
- Mind Over Medicine
- Miracle Balls
- Monosodium Glutamate...AKA...(also known as MSG)
- Mushrooms - Amazing Natural Medicine
- My Panama City Experience!
- Natural News...my top pick for honesty, itegrity and quality!
- Negative Emotions
- Neti Pot
- Oil Pulling
- Oregano Oil
- Personal care and home cleaning products...are they safe?
- Porridge - I look at it as a SUPERFOOD!
- Probiotics for Radiant Health
- Processed Foods and other factors = Cancer
- Scary Obesity Stats the World Over!
- Stem Cell Update
- Sugar...Cancer’s Fertilizer
- The Battle of Body Image
- The China pollution story!
- The Endocannibinoid System
- There’s No Place Like HOME!
- Thermography vs. Mammography
- Toothpaste Truths
- Top 10 Poisins in the Daily Diet!
- Turmeric...one of my favourite superfoods!
- Underwire Bras...
- Valid reasons for not using a microwave!
- Vitamin D Deficiency
- Water, water and more water.....
- What Your Body Does In A Day!
- Wow...this is my 300th Post!
- Your Microbiome
My name is Marcia--a HEALTH and WELLNESS junkie. I have been on this ever changing journey to VIBRANT HEALTH for several years now . . . continue reading