I love this oil. It’s strong and tough and works hard for me. It’s an antiviral, antifungal, antibacterial, antiparasitic, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, digestive, anti-allergenic and more.
Oregano oil goes with me everywhere. It is in a tiny little bottle easy to carry in my purse. A little bit goes a very long way. It is my preventive medicine when I need an antibacterial.
Oregano oil is not tasty….just let me warn you. But a few drops in a glass of water works.
Some of the many benefits of using this gift from Mother Nature:
- A great antiviral. If you are flying or are in crowds where you are exposed to potential viruses such as colds and flu, oregano oil will boost your immune system and help you fight off these viruses. The active compound called carvacrol kills germs which cause illness. It fights against airborn pathogens.
- Have you ever had “FOOD POISONING”? Oregano oil will kill food borne pathogens. Take a dose of oil at the first signs of food poisoning and continue taking this dose throughout the day. Your food poisoning episode will be “nipped in the bud”. The oregano oil will kill the harmful bacteria causing your gut upset, lessening the severity of the food poisoning.
- Use oregano oil on insect bites. It is a great antihistamine, applied topically on bites the oil reduces swelling and itching. If you are an allergy or hay fever sufferer, drinking a glass of water with 5 or 6 drops of oregano oil in it will help reduce symptoms.
- I take oregano oil daily each morning during flu season. An ounce of prevention……they say.
- Regular use of oregano oil also keeps your gut healthy. The potency of this oil will kill any parasites that may be playing with your gut health
- Oregano oil is good for menstrual cramps.
- Being antibacterial, it is good for treating infections of the skin.
- Oregano oil is a good expectorant, which loosens up mucus in the respiratory tract and sinuses so is good if you have a cold
- it is a great anti-inflammatory both internally and externally, topically is is used to reduce arthritic pain and can certainly be used on skin irritations or wounds. Internally it can help reduce pain as well.
- protects the body against unfriendly urinary tract or colon bacteria helping to prevent infections
- Neutralizes free radicals, slowing down the aging process and actually protecting against some cancers, macular degeneration, hearing loss and other free radical damaging diseases.
- Oregano oil has been shown to help heal skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, athlete’s foot and other ailments.
So topically you can apply oregano oil for skin irritation. Internally you can consume oregano oil for many issues. You can consume the oregano oil straight up which is pretty pungent. I prefer to add about 6 drops to a bit of water and swill it down that way.
Bottom line – Oregano oil is a good thing to add to your medicine cabinet. It can help keep you healthy and help reduce symptoms of some ailments.
Get yours today!!!!