I have it. I use it. I benefit from it.
CBD oil or Cannabidoid oil is a product made from the HEMP plant better known as marijuana.
It’s gained popularity in the medical marijuana field. It is very helpful for many ailments and alleviates many unpleasant symptoms of which I will run through them all for you here.
Cannabis oil has been used medically for millennia. It was banned in the 1930’s. But in the past 10 years it has made a comeback and a strong comeback at that….
Studies show that a compound derived from the marijuana plant called “CBD OIL” has many therapeutic applications. This oil is absent of side effects and is very low in toxicity. If you can gain benefits from this gift from Mother Nature over taking harmful and toxic pharmaceuticals then I ask….”Why wouldn’t you?”
CBD oil is the nonpsychoactive compound from the plant. You will not get high using CBD oil. It is the THC, tetrhydrocannabinol, that will give you the marijuana buzz. CBD products do not have to contain THC. Of course you can get products with both in them but CBD on it’s own will not give you a buzz.
- Pain relief – Cannibinoids are useful in pain modulation. I have a CBD cream that I use on aching body parts from time to time. It works. It’s being used for arthritis pain. In a Canadian study from 2007 the combination of CBD and THC in a spray helped relieve neuropathic pain in Multiple Sclerosis patients. I’m all for that.
- Reduces anxiety – Studies show remarkable results on CBD’s ability to suppress anxiety in people who suffer from such things as “social anxiety”.
- Cancer fighter: Several scientific studies show that CBD oil blocks cancer cells from spreading as well as preventing cancer cells from growing in the body in the first place. There have been many studies in breast cancer, lung cancer and colon cancer showing amazing results.
- Relieves nausea: CBD is being used for cancer patients who are experiencing nausea from treatment with very positive results. I sometimes get nausea with my MS and use CBD oil to alleviate the unpleasant symptom.
- Cardiovascular Health: CBD protects the vascular system.
- Epilepsy: anti-seizure
- Acne: CBD helps lower the production of sebum that leads to acne.
- Alzheimer’s Disease: it has been found that CBD is helping Alzheimer patients retain their social recognition deficit
- Sleep Disorders: CBD has been shown to help people fall asleep and stay asleep longer without the harmful side effects one would get from taking toxic sleeping aids.
- Glaucoma: doseage between 20 and 40 mg sublingual helps relieve pressure in the eye.
CBD can be taken as an oil in a dropper and mixed into other foods or drinks. I take my oil straight on the tongue from the dropper. You can also get CBD capsules or find it in a cream or lotion to massage into muscles. You can get it in spray form for under the tongue, sublingual too.
As marijuana gains momentum in the legal market there will be vast amounts of information proving the benefits of this “gift from Mother Nature”.
If you or one of your loved ones suffers from any condition that could be helped with the use of CBD Oil or capsules or lotion then I suggest you ask your doctor. Doctor’s are becoming more “in tune” with medical marijuana uses as times rolls on. With the legalization of marijuana in the very near future, I believe a lot of people will be helped using CBD. It’s just getting over the idea that it is an illegal substance. CBD is not an illegal substance.