There are some things you can do now, to help prevent cancer from forming in your body. Of course there are no guarantees but why not try to live healthy to give your body a fighting chance at bypassing the big C.
I believe this list came to me from “Raw Food World” which is one of my health websites that I follow on a regular basis. When I got this article in my inbox I knew I had to share it on my website as the information is valuable to living a long and disease free life.
The article starts here:
It’s never too late to make lifestyle changes designed to prevent cancer. The following are 12 cancer prevention lifestyle rules that may help you.
1. Food preparation: Eat at least one third of foods raw. Add cancer fighting foods, herbs and spices to your diet.
2. Reduce and eliminate processed foods, sugar/fructose and grain based foods. These foods feed cancer cells and promote growth.
3. Eat one gram of protein per kilogram of lean body weight and replace excess proteins with high quality fats such as avocados or coconut oil.
4. Avoid GMO’s (genetically modified organisms) that are treated with glyphosate and instead eat locally grown organic foods.
5. Balance out ratio of omega 3’s to omega 6 fatty acids by taking good quality supplement and reducing imtake of processed vegetable oils.
6. Increase gut flora with high quality probiotic in order to reduce inflammation and strengthen the immune system.
7. Exercise lowers insulin levels and discourages growth and spread of cancer.
8. Research has shown that Vitamin D can decrease our risk of cancer by more than half.
9. Get good quality restorative sleep.
10. Reduce exposure to environmental toxins such as pesticides, herbicides, household cleaners, synthetic air fresheners and cosmetics.
11. Limit radiation exposure from cell phones, WI-FI stations, x-rays, CT scans.
12. Manage stress in a healthy way and work through unresolved emotional issues.
Some of these steps may seem daunting in today’s society, such as limiting exposure to cell phones. But there are ways to protect ourselves from the EMF’s we get from modern technologies advances.
Try to implement as many as you can into your lifestyle. Every little bit helps.